Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Fredericksburg news. (Fredericksburg, Va.) 1848-1862
Fredericksburg, Va. (1848-1862)
The Fredericksburg news. : (Fredericksburg, Va.) 1848-1862
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Fredericksburg, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Magrath & Raines
- Dates of publication:
Began with Vol. 1, no. 61 (Feb. 4, 1848). Ceased in Oct. 1862?
- Fredericksburg (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Spotsylvania County (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Virginia--Spotsylvania County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208346
- Available on microfilm from UMI; Micro Photo, Inc.; and from the University of Chicago.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 61 (Feb. 4, 1848); title from caption.
- Editors: R.B. Semple, <Jul. 20, 1849>; A. Alexander Little, <1856>- .
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 15, no. 60 (Feb. 1, 1862).
- Publishers: James Raines, Nov. 20, 1849-Oct. 7, 1851; R.B. Semple, Oct. 10-Dec. 30, 1851; Lewis O. Magrath, Jan. 2, 1852-<June 1853>; A. Alexander Little, <July 4, 1853>-
- sn 84037020
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information