Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Pittsburgh post-gazette. ([Pittsburgh, Pa.]) 1978-current
[Pittsburgh, Pa.] (1978-current)
Pittsburgh post-gazette. : ([Pittsburgh, Pa.]) 1978-current
- Alternative Titles:
Pittsburgh post gazette
Pittsburgh Post-gazette and the best of the Press.
- Place of publication:
- [Pittsburgh, Pa.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W. Block and P. Block, Jr.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 51, no. 133 (Jan. 2, 1978)-
<Feb, 24, 1993->
- Allegheny County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Pittsburgh (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Includes Beaver/Area page published daily for distribution to Beaver Co. and a Westmoreland/Area page for distribution to Westmoreland Co.
- On Thursdays, paper includes sections called "Suburban edition" entitled: PG North, PG South, and PG East, with separate numbering, <1979- >.
- Suspended publication: May 17-July 25, 1992, July 29, 1992- Jan. 16, 1993; resumed publication: Jan. 18, 1993 as v. 66, no. 1.
- sn 84037022
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information