Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Deseret news. (Salt Lake City, Utah) 1920-1952
Salt Lake City, Utah (1920-1952)
Deseret news. : (Salt Lake City, Utah) 1920-1952
- Place of publication:
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- Geographic coverage:
Salt Lake City,
| View more titles from this:
- [H.S. Whitney]
- Dates of publication:
71st year (June 15, 1920)-85th year (Apr. 30, 1935); v. 338, no. 27 (May 1, 1935)-[v. 340, no. 62] (Aug. 31, 1952) = 85th year-[103rd] year.
May 17, 1948-1952
- Deseret (Utah)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Universal Microfilming Corp.
- Beehive figure superimposed on masthead.
- Centennial ed. issued June 15, 1950.
- Includes supplements.
- Includes weekly church news supplement.
- Merged with: Salt Lake telegram (Salt Lake City, Utah : 1915), to form: Deseret news. Salt Lake telegram.
- Publisher's name recorded in: Ayers, 1921.
- Semiweekly ed.: Deseret semi-weekly news, 1920-1922.
- sn 84037033
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information