Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About El Boricua. [volume] (Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, U.S.V.I.) 1971-1971
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, U.S.V.I. (1971-1971)
El Boricua. [volume] : (Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, U.S.V.I.) 1971-1971
- Place of publication:
- Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, U.S.V.I.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- El Boricua Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Año 1, no. 1 (28 Feb., 1971)-
Ceased with Oct. 17, 1971 issue?
- "The only Spanish & English newspaper in the Virgin Islands."
- Editor: Feb. 18-Oct. 10, 1971, J.F. Edwards and W. Harvey; Oct. 17, 1971- M. Martinez.
- English and Spanish; Spanish only, Oct. 17, 1971-
- On masthead, Oct. 17, 1971- : "Unico periodico hispano en las Islas Virgines."
- sn 84037501
View complete holdings information