Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About El Boricua. volume (Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, U.S.V.I.) 1971-1971
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, U.S.V.I. (1971-1971)
El Boricua. volume : (Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, U.S.V.I.) 1971-1971
- Place of publication:
- Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, U.S.V.I.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- El Boricua Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Año 1, no. 1 (28 Feb., 1971)-
Ceased with Oct. 17, 1971 issue?
- "The only Spanish & English newspaper in the Virgin Islands."
- Editor: Feb. 18-Oct. 10, 1971, J.F. Edwards and W. Harvey; Oct. 17, 1971- M. Martinez.
- English and Spanish; Spanish only, Oct. 17, 1971-
- On masthead, Oct. 17, 1971- : "Unico periodico hispano en las Islas Virgines."
- sn 84037501
View complete holdings information