Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Daily news. (Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, V.I.) 1930-1955
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, V.I. (1930-1955)
The Daily news. : (Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, V.I.) 1930-1955
- Place of publication:
- Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, V.I.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Art Shop
- Dates of publication:
1st year [no. 1] (Aug. 1, 1930)-25th year, no. 8711 (July 30, 1955).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Charlotte Amalie (United States Virgin Islands)--Newspapers.
- United States Virgin Islands--Charlotte Amalie.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01861757
- "Independent." Cf. Ayer, 1939.
- Editor: Jose Antonio Jarvis, Aug. 1930-Mar. 23, 1940; Ariel Melchior, Sr., Aug. 1, 1940-1955.
- sn 84037508
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information