Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Dansk Vestindisk regierings avis. volume ([Christiansted, St. Croix, D.W.I.]) 1802-1808
[Christiansted, St. Croix, D.W.I.] (1802-1808)
Dansk Vestindisk regierings avis. volume : ([Christiansted, St. Croix, D.W.I.]) 1802-1808
- Place of publication:
- [Christiansted, St. Croix, D.W.I.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- H. Lorenzons
- Dates of publication:
1802, no. 1 (July 13, 1802)-1808, no. 1 (Jan. 4, 1808).
- Christiansted (United States Virgin Islands)--Newspapers.
- United States Virgin Islands--Christiansted.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01861758
- In English and Danish, with occasional announcements in French and Spanish.
- Printers: H. Lorenzons, 1802; C.G. Henninges, Jan. 1802-July 1807; C.G. Henninge's Enke, July 6, 1807-Jan. 4, 1808.
- Published by the authority of the Danish West Indian government as its official gazette.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 84037517
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information