Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Royal Danish American gazette. volume (Christiansted, St. Croix [V.I.]) 1770-179?
Christiansted, St. Croix [V.I.] (1770-179?)
The Royal Danish American gazette. volume : (Christiansted, St. Croix [V.I.]) 1770-179?
- Place of publication:
- Christiansted, St. Croix [V.I.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- D. Thibou
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 7, 1770)-
- Saint Croix (United States Virgin Islands)--Newspapers.
- First known newspaper published in the Virgin Islands.
- In English and Danish; occasional announcements in French and Spanish.
- Last issue located: Vol. 24, no. 2787 (Sept. 25, 1793).
- Printer: Daniel Thibou.
- sn 84037521
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information