Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The St. Croix news-current. (Christiansted, St. Croix, V.I.) 1961-19??
Christiansted, St. Croix, V.I. (1961-19??)
The St. Croix news-current. : (Christiansted, St. Croix, V.I.) 1961-19??
- Alternative Titles:
Saint Croix news current
- Place of publication:
- Christiansted, St. Croix, V.I.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Independent Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1961? Ceased with Sept. 9, 1966?
<June 28-Oct. 4, 1967>
- Christiansted (United States Virgin Islands)--Newspapers.
- "Dedicated to the progress of St. Croix and the Virgin Islands."
- "Full internal self-government for the Virgin Islands."
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: 1st year, Oct. 11, 1961.
- Editor: Roy A. Gottlieb and William Harvey, 1961-1966.
- sn 84037535
View complete holdings information