Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The St. Thomas herald. (Charlotee Amalie, St. Thomas [V.I.]) 1882-1884
Charlotee Amalie, St. Thomas [V.I.] (1882-1884)
The St. Thomas herald. : (Charlotee Amalie, St. Thomas [V.I.]) 1882-1884
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Charlotee Amalie, St. Thomas [V.I.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W. Murta
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 32, no. 19 (Mar. 8, 1882); n.s. v. 1, no. 2 (Mar. 11, 1882)-v. 3,no. 104 (Dec. 29. 1884).
- Saint Thomas (United States Virgin Islands : Island)--Newspapers.
- United States Virgin Islands--Saint Thomas (Island)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01861793
- Editor: Wm. Murta.
- Formed by the union of: St. Thomas times, and: St. Thomas Lloyds.
- In English with some notices in Danish and Spanish.
- sn 84037539
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information