Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The St. Croix mirror. (Christiansted, St. Croix, V.I.) 1975-1981
Christiansted, St. Croix, V.I. (1975-1981)
The St. Croix mirror. : (Christiansted, St. Croix, V.I.) 1975-1981
- Alternative Titles:
Saint Croix mirror
Virgin Island Post and the St. Croix mirror
- Place of publication:
- Christiansted, St. Croix, V.I.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- St. Croix Mirror Co.
- Dates of publication:
-no. 903 (Apr. 20, 1981).
Began in 1975?
- "An independent relection of news and opinion of concern to all Crucians."
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 176 (Oct. 26, 1975).
- Editors: Jeffrey L. Farrow, 1975-1978; Vernon Khelawan, Page Stull.
- Publisher: St. Croix Mirror Co., 1975; PM Communications, 1976-1980; Jeffrey L. Farrow and Robert Moss.
- Sometimes published as The Virgin Islands post and the St. Croix mirror, a combined edition with the Virgin Islands post and its successor, The Virgin Islands post advertiser.
- sn 84037544
View complete holdings information