Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Virgin Islands star. volume (Fredericksted, St. Croix, V.I.) 1962-1963
Fredericksted, St. Croix, V.I. (1962-1963)
Virgin Islands star. volume : (Fredericksted, St. Croix, V.I.) 1962-1963
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Fredericksted, St. Croix, V.I.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Square Deal Printer
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1962; ceased with Oct. 18, 1963 issue?
- "The only bi-lingual newspaper in the Virgin Islands appearing every other Thursday." Cf. Masthead, 1963.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 3 (June 9, 1962).
- Editor: Alva Joseph, Wilfrid James.
- In English and Spanish, 1963.
- sn 84037545
View complete holdings information