Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Virgin Islands star. (Fredericksted, St. Croix, V.I.) 1962-1963
Fredericksted, St. Croix, V.I. (1962-1963)
Virgin Islands star. : (Fredericksted, St. Croix, V.I.) 1962-1963
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Fredericksted, St. Croix, V.I.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Square Deal Printer
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1962; ceased with Oct. 18, 1963 issue?
- "The only bi-lingual newspaper in the Virgin Islands appearing every other Thursday." Cf. Masthead, 1963.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 3 (June 9, 1962).
- Editor: Alva Joseph, Wilfrid James.
- In English and Spanish, 1963.
- sn 84037545
View complete holdings information