Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The West end news. (Frederiksted, St. Croix [V.I.]) 1912-1973
Frederiksted, St. Croix [V.I.] (1912-1973)
The West end news. : (Frederiksted, St. Croix [V.I.]) 1912-1973
- Place of publication:
- Frederiksted, St. Croix [V.I.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- A. Ovesen
- Dates of publication:
Began with Apr. 2, 1912 issue; ceased with Aug. 16, 1973 issue?
July <4,> 1967-<Oct. 30, 1969>
- Frederiksted (United States Virgin Islands)--Newspapers.
- United States Virgin Islands--Frederiksted.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01861779
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: 1st year, June 4, 1912 issue.
- Editor: Axel Ovesen, 1912-1919; B. Brandt, 1920-1921; Paul E. Joseph, 1924-19 ; Cephus N. Rogers, 19 -1972.
- Publishers: West End Pub. Co., 19 -1973.
- sn 84037548
View complete holdings information