Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Bracken County chronicle. (Augusta, Ky.) 187?-1886
Augusta, Ky. (187?-1886)
The Bracken County chronicle. : (Augusta, Ky.) 187?-1886
- Place of publication:
- Augusta, Ky.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- John S. Orr
- Dates of publication:
- Augusta (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Bracken County (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- "Democratic." Cf. Rowell, 1877.
- Description based on: Vol. 7, no. 50 (Aug. 10, 1876).
- Editors: George Winter, <1870-1874>; John S. Orr, <1875-1877>.
- Publishers: G. Winter, <1870-1874>; McGroarty & Orr, <1875>; J.S. Orr, <1876-1877>.
- sn 84037809
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information