Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Nashua gazette and Hillsborough advertiser. (Nashua, N.H.) 1842-184?
Nashua, N.H. (1842-184?)
Nashua gazette and Hillsborough advertiser. : (Nashua, N.H.) 1842-184?
- Place of publication:
- Nashua, N.H.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- C.P. Danforth
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 16, no. 1 (Feb. 18, 1842)-
- Nashua (N.H.)--Newspapers.
- New Hampshire--Nashua.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209007
- "The organ of the Democratic party of Nashua." Cf. Hurd, D.H. Hist. of Hillsborough Co., 1885.
- Editor: W.H. Hewes, 1845-1846.
- Publishers: Wm. H. Hewes, 1845-1846; Wm. Butterfield, 1846; B.B. & F.P. Whittemore, <1846>.
- sn 84037852
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information