Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Kentucky new era. (Hopkinsville, Ky.) 1870-1885
Hopkinsville, Ky. (1870-1885)
The Kentucky new era. : (Hopkinsville, Ky.) 1870-1885
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Hopkinsville, Ky.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Van Bussum & McCarroll
- Dates of publication:
-v. 16, no. 12 (Sept. 18, 1885).
Began in 1870.
- Christian County (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Hopkinsville (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- "A Democratic organ devoted to political and general news, literature, agriculture, and the material interests of Kentucky and the country."
- "Democratic," 1870-1872, 1873-1877; "Republican, " 1873. Cf. Counties of Todd and Christian, Ky., 1884.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 37 (Apr. 5, 1872).
- Editors: John D. Morris, 1870-1871; Asher G. Caruth, 1870-1871; Samuel M. Gaines, <1872>, 1873-1881; William Feland, 1872-1873; Walter E. Warfield, 1873-1874.
- Proprietor: Hunter Wood, 1873-<1884>.
- Publishers' name recorded in Rowell, 1873.
- Publishers: Morris & Caruth, 1870-1871; Van Bussum & McCarroll, 1871-1872; Feland, Clarke & Co., 1872-1873; Warfield & Gaines, <1874>; S.M. Gaines & Co., <1875-1877>.
- sn 84037895
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information