Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Mooresville herald. (Mooresville, Ind.) 1875-1880
Mooresville, Ind. (1875-1880)
The Mooresville herald. : (Mooresville, Ind.) 1875-1880
- Place of publication:
- Mooresville, Ind.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.H. Burke & J.A. Handibok
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1875.
Ceased in 1880.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 8 (July 23, 1875).
- Editor: James H. Burke, <1876>.
- Politically independent Cf. Miller.
- Publisher: Jas. H. Burke, <1876>.
- sn 84037957
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information