Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The New Albany weekly ledger. (New Albany, Ind.) 1849-1872
New Albany, Ind. (1849-1872)
The New Albany weekly ledger. : (New Albany, Ind.) 1849-1872
- Place of publication:
- New Albany, Ind.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Norman & Kent
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Sept. 27, 1849)-v. 24, no. 1 (Aug. 21, 1872).
- Floyd County (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Indiana--Floyd County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01218075
- Indiana--New Albany.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212578
- New Albany (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Publishers: Norman & Matthews, 1851-1855; Luciene G. Matthews, 1855; Norman & Matthews, 18 -1869; Luciene G. Matthews, 1869-1872; C.E. Merril & C.R. Moter, 1872.
- sn 84037967
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information