Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New-Albany gazette. (New-Albany, Ind.) 1830-1846
New-Albany, Ind. (1830-1846)
New-Albany gazette. : (New-Albany, Ind.) 1830-1846
- Place of publication:
- New-Albany, Ind.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Collins & Green
- Dates of publication:
Began with Nov. 17, 1830; ceased in May 1846.
- Indiana--New Albany.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212578
- New Albany (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- "Whig," <1842>.
- Daily ed: New-Albany daily gazette, 1838-1846.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 4 (Dec. 8, 1830).
- Editors: Thomas Collins, Theodore Barnett, <1837>.
- Publishers: Collins & Green, Dec. 8, 1830; James, Henry & Thomas Collins, <1830-1833>; James Collins, <1833>-1837; Thomas Collins, 1837-1839; Mattingly & Green, <1839>; W.H. Green, <1842-1843>; Thomas Collins, <1845>-1846.
- Triweekly ed.: New-Albany gazette (New-Albany, Ind. : Triweekly), 1840-184.
- sn 84037968
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information