Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Ames intelligencer. (Ames, Iowa) 1868-1911
Ames, Iowa (1868-1911)
The Ames intelligencer. : (Ames, Iowa) 1868-1911
- Place of publication:
- Ames, Iowa
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
-v. 44, no. 31 (Nov. 2, 1911).
Began in Apr. 1868.
- Ames (Iowa)--Newspapers.
- Story County (Iowa)--Newspapers.
- "An independent Republican journal devoted to the interests of its friends."
- "Souvenir edition" published midwinter 1897.
- Available on microfilm from Bell & Howell, Micro Photo Div.
- Description based on: Vol. 8, no. 22 (Sept. 29, 1876).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 29, no. 46 (Mar. 3, 1898).
- Publisher varies.
- sn 84037987
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information