Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Western annotator. (Salem, Ind.) 1829-1835
Salem, Ind. (1829-1835)
Western annotator. : (Salem, Ind.) 1829-1835
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Salem, Ind.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J. Allen & W. Tannehill
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1829; ceased in 1835.
- Salem (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Washington County (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 7 (June 20, 1829).
- Editors: J. Allen, W. Tannehill, <1829>; James G. May, <1832>.
- Publishers: John Allen, 1829; Allen & Tannehill, 1829; John Allen, 1829-1833; James G. May, 1833-1835.
- sn 84038040
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information