Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Vevay reveille. (Vevay, Ind.) 1863-1922
Vevay, Ind. (1863-1922)
The Vevay reveille. : (Vevay, Ind.) 1863-1922
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Vevay, Ind.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Helen and Merrian Protsman
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 11, no. 501 (Feb. 26, 1863)-v. 106, no. 8 (Mar 2, 1922).
- Vevay (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- F.J. Waldo was the first publisher.
- May 25, 1865 issue is numbered Vol. 13, no. 527; June 1, 1865 issue is numbered Vol. 49, no. 528.
- There were two papers called "Vevay reveille." The first lasted only from Feb. 1863 to Dec. 1863 when it was succeeded by "The Indiana reveille" which lasted from Jan. 1864 to Dec. 1864. This, in turn, was succeeded by a second "Vevay reveille" which lasted from Jan. 1865 to Mar. 1922. The first paper was of a general political nature; the second was Independent; the third was Republican.
- sn 84038233
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information