Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Altona mirror. (Altona, Ill.) 1868-1870
Altona, Ill. (1868-1870)
The Altona mirror. : (Altona, Ill.) 1868-1870
- Place of publication:
- Altona, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
- [E. Johnson & Co.]
- Dates of publication:
Began with Mar. 19, 1868 issue; ceased in 1870.
- Altona (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- "Republican." Cf. Scott, F.W. Newspapers and periodicals of Ill., 1814-1879.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 6 (Apr. 23, 1868).
- Editor: J.S. McClelland, <1870>.
- Latest issue consulted: Sept. 11, 1868.
- Publisher's name recorded in Scott, F.W. Newspapers and periodicals of Ill., 1814-1879.
- sn 84038340
View complete holdings information