Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Weekly campaigner. (Louisville, Ky.) 184?-18??
Louisville, Ky. (184?-18??)
The Weekly campaigner. : (Louisville, Ky.) 184?-18??
- Place of publication:
- Louisville, Ky.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Harney, Hughes & Hughes
- Dates of publication:
- Jefferson County (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Kentucky--Jefferson County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205464
- Louisville (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Campaign paper of the Democratic Party.
- Description based on: No. 3 (June 1, 1848).
- sn 84038453
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information