Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Martinsburgh gazette. (Martinsburgh, Va. [W. Va.]) 1810-1825
Martinsburgh, Va. [W. Va.] (1810-1825)
Martinsburgh gazette. : (Martinsburgh, Va. [W. Va.]) 1810-1825
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Martinsburgh, Va. [W. Va.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- John Alburtis
- Dates of publication:
-v. 27, no. 52 (Dec. 29, 1825) = whole no. 1403.
Began in July, 1810.
- Martinsburg (W. Va.)--Newspapers.
- West Virginia--Martinsburg.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01224867
- Also available on microfilm from the Library of Congress Photoduplication Service, and West Virginia University Library Photoduplication section.
- Description based on: Vol. 12, no. 10 (Jul. 27, 1810)= Whole no. 582.
- Title varies slightly.
- sn 84038455
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information