Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Louisville journal. (Louisville [Ky.]) 18??-186?
Louisville [Ky.] (18??-186?)
Louisville journal. : (Louisville [Ky.]) 18??-186?
- Alternative Titles:
Louisville tri-weekly journal
- Place of publication:
- Louisville [Ky.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Prentice & Weissinger
- Dates of publication:
- Three times a week
- Jefferson County (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Kentucky--Jefferson County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205464
- Louisville (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- "Union," <1863>.
- Description based on: Apr. 8, 1851; title from column heading; published without masthead.
- Editors: George Denison Prentice, <1855-1863>; Paul R. Shipman, <1855-1863>.
- Publisher: Prentice, Henderson & Osbourne <1855>.
- Recorded in reference source as: Louisville tri-weekly journal. Cf. Hawes, G.W. Ky. State gazetteer ... 1859.
- sn 84038555
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information