Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Ottawa free trader. (Ottawa, Ill.) 1843-1916
Ottawa, Ill. (1843-1916)
The Ottawa free trader. : (Ottawa, Ill.) 1843-1916
- Alternative Titles:
Oct. 6, 1843-Feb. 9, 1884
- Place of publication:
- Ottawa, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- John Hise & William Osman
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in Nov. 1916.
Vol. 4, no. 16 (Oct. 6, 1843)-
Nov. 11, 1882-<Dec. 25, 1914>
- La Salle County (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Ottawa (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Archived issues are available in digital format as part of the Library of Congress Chronicling America online collection.
- Available in microfilm;
- Continues the numbering of Illinois free trader and LaSalle County commercial advertiser.
- Daily ed.: Ottawa free trader (Ottawa, Ill. : Daily), Oct. 15, 1889-Nov. 12, 1916.
- Has occasional supplements.
- June 26, 1845 and June 11, 1849 are Extra issues.
- Latest issue consulted: Dec. 25, 1914.
- Merged with: La Salle County journal, to form: Weekly free trader-journal.
- Not published Dec. 22, 1848 or June 8, 1849.
- Various incorrect chronological, vol., issue, and page designation.
- sn 84038582
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information