Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The inquirer. (Lexington, Ky.) 1843-1844
Lexington, Ky. (1843-1844)
The inquirer. : (Lexington, Ky.) 1843-1844
- Place of publication:
- Lexington, Ky.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- N.L. Finnell
- Dates of publication:
Began in Nov. 1843.
Ceased in 1844.
- Three times a week
- Fayette County (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Kentucky--Fayette County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206953
- Lexington (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Also published a country ed.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 7 (Dec. 5, 1843).
- Editors: Nimrod L. Finnell, 1843-1844; L. Marston, 1843-1844.
- Recorded in reference source as: Lexington inquirer. Cf. Gregory, W. Amer. newspapers.
- sn 84038594
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information