Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The New Jersey signal. (Bordentown, N.J.) 1857-18??
Bordentown, N.J. (1857-18??)
The New Jersey signal. : (Bordentown, N.J.) 1857-18??
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Bordentown, N.J.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Wm. H. Van Nortwick, Samuel C. Ashbrook
- Dates of publication:
Began with Jan. 22, 1857 issue.
- Daily ed.: Daily Burlingtonian.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 17 (May 21, 1857).
- Editors: William H. Van Nortwick, <1857>; Samuel C. Ashbrook, 1857-<1858>.
- Erroneous ending date of Jan. 13, 1858 recorded in Woodward & Hageman. Hist. of Burlington and Mercer Counties, N.J., 1883.
- Publisher: Samuel C. Ashbrook, <1858>.
- sn 84038678
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information