Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Chicago weekly tribune. (Chicago [Ill.) 1849-1858
Chicago [Ill. (1849-1858)
The Chicago weekly tribune. : (Chicago [Ill.) 1849-1858
- Place of publication:
- Chicago [Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1849? Ceased in 1858.
- Chicago (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Daily ed.: Chicago daily tribune (Chicago, Ill. : 1849), <1851-1856>.
- Description based on: Vol. 3 (Oct. 29, 1851).
- Editors: Jno. L. Scripps & Thos. A. Stewart, <1851>.
- Latest issue consulted: May 23, 1856.
- Merged with: Chicago weekly press, to form: Weekly Chicago press and tribune.
- sn 84038731
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information