Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Columbia gazette. (Columbia, Tuolumne County, Calif.) 1852-1855
Columbia, Tuolumne County, Calif. (1852-1855)
Columbia gazette. : (Columbia, Tuolumne County, Calif.) 1852-1855
- Alternative Titles:
Clipper & gazette
Clipper & gazette extra
Clipper and gazette
- Place of publication:
- Columbia, Tuolumne County, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Thos. A. Falconer
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 23, 1852)-v. 3, no. 52 (Nov. 3, 1855).
- Columbia (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Editors: Thos. A. Falconer, 1853; John C. Duchow, <1853-1855>.
- Issues for Nov. 12, 1853-Dec. 30, 1854 called also whole no. 53-whole no. 112.
- Published joint issues with Columbia clipper: Clipper & gazette extra, July 11-15, 1854; Clipper & gazette, July 22, 1854.
- Publishers: Thos. A. Falconer, 1853; Duchow & Lancey, 1853; J.C. & W.A. Duchow & P.M. Lancey, 1853-1855; Duchow & Steele, <1855>.
- Suspended with July 8, 1854 issue; resumed with July 29, 1854 issue.
- sn 84038765
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information