Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Weekly North Carolina standard. (Raleigh, N.C.) 1850-1858
Raleigh, N.C. (1850-1858)
Weekly North Carolina standard. : (Raleigh, N.C.) 1850-1858
- Alternative Titles:
North Carolina standard
- Place of publication:
- Raleigh, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- William W. Holden
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 16, no. 839 (Oct. 30, 1850)-v. 24, no. 45 (Nov. 10, 1858).
- North Carolina--Raleigh.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206341
- North Carolina--Wake County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204274
- Raleigh (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Wake County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Archived issues are available in digital format from the Library of Congress Chronicling America online collection.
- Semiweekly eds.: North Carolina standard (Raleigh, N.C. : 1850 : Semiweekly), 1850-1852; and, Semi-weekly North-Carolina standard, 1852-1853, amd: Semi-weekly standard (Raleigh, N.C.), 1853-1858.
- sn 84045030
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information