Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Daily journal. (Vineland, N.J.) 1875-1880
Vineland, N.J. (1875-1880)
Daily journal. : (Vineland, N.J.) 1875-1880
- Place of publication:
- Vineland, N.J.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W.E. Cansdell
- Dates of publication:
Began with June 7, 1875 issue; ceased with Dec. 13, 1880 issue.
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Continued by: Evening journal (Vineland, N.J. : 1880). Cf. Direct. of N.J. newspapers, 1765-1970.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 1 (Jan. 1, 1876).
- Editors: Benjamin Franklin Ladd, <1876>; Obert Spencer, <1876>.
- Publishers: W.E. Cansdell, <1876>; Ladd & Spencer, <1876>.
- Weekly ed.: People's advocate (Vineland, N.J. : 1879) (non-extant?). Cf. Direct. of N.J. newspapers, 1765-1970.
- sn 84045031
View complete holdings information