Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Valley isle chronicle. (Wailuku, Maui, T.H. [Territory of Hawaii]) 1947-1955
Wailuku, Maui, T.H. [Territory of Hawaii] (1947-1955)
Valley isle chronicle. : (Wailuku, Maui, T.H. [Territory of Hawaii]) 1947-1955
- Place of publication:
- Wailuku, Maui, T.H. [Territory of Hawaii]
- Geographic coverage:
- Valley Isle Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 16, no. 4 (July 15, 1955).
Began Sept. 30, 1947.
- Maui (Hawaii)--Periodicals.
- "Non-partisan, non secular, 100% American ideals and principles."
- Description based on: V. 2, no. 55 (July 13, 1948).
- Vol. 10, no. 19 not published.
- sn 84045347
View complete holdings information