Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Hawaii herald. (Honolulu) 1969-1973
The Hawaii herald. : (Honolulu) 1969-1973
- Place of publication:
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- The Hawaii Hochi, Ltd.
- Dates of publication:
Apr. 1, 1969-Oct. 26, 1973.
- Japanese Americans--Hawaii--Periodicals.
- Japanese Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00981441
- "The voice of the AJA [Americans of Japanese Ancestry]."
- Continued by a publication with the same title, issued beginning May 16, 1980.
- Issues for 1969-Apr. 1, 1971 called v. 1, no. 1-v. 3, no. 13; issues for Apr. 8, 1971-1973 repeat vol. numbering and are called v. 1, no. 1-v. 3, no. 43.
- sn 84045356
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information