Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Wahiawa press. (Honolulu [Hawaii) 1959-1972
Honolulu [Hawaii (1959-1972)
The Wahiawa press. : (Honolulu [Hawaii) 1959-1972
- Alternative Titles:
Dec. 7, 1966-Nov. 8, 1967
- Place of publication:
- Honolulu [Hawaii
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Hawaii Press Newspapers]
- Dates of publication:
-v. 14, no. 1 (Jan. 5, 1972).
Began in 1959.
- Wahiawa (Hawaii)--Periodicals.
- Description based on: Vol. 6, no. 49 (Dec. 2. 1964).
- Issues for 1969 repeat v. 9 in numbering; issues for Jan. 1970-Aug. 4, 1971 called v. 11; with Aug. 11, 1971 issue, called v. 13.
- No more published?
- Published as: The Hawaii press. Wahiawa edition, Dec. 7, 1966-Nov. 8, 1967.
- Published in 1972 by Community Press Newspapers.
- sn 84045360
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information