Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Leeward & Wahiawa sun press. (Kailua, Hawaii) 1972-1972
Kailua, Hawaii (1972-1972)
Leeward & Wahiawa sun press. : (Kailua, Hawaii) 1972-1972
- Alternative Titles:
Leeward and Wahiawa sun press
Feb. 16, 1972
- Place of publication:
- Kailua, Hawaii
- Geographic coverage:
- Community Press Newspapers
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 2, 1972) ; v. 14, no. 6 (Feb. 9, 1972)-v. 14, no. 8 ([Mar. 1, 1972]).
- Leeward Oahu Region (Hawaii)--Periodicals.
- The last issue repeats date of Feb. 23, 1972 in masthead, but constitutes the Mar. 1, 1972 issue.
- Vol. 14, no. 7 (Feb. 16, 1972)--published as: Sun press.
- Vol. 14, no. 7 repeated in numbering.
- With Feb. 9, 1972 issue, adopts vol. numbering in continuation of the preceding title: Leeward press.
- sn 84045361
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information