Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About La prensa. (San Antonio, Tex.) 1913-????
San Antonio, Tex. (1913-????)
La prensa. : (San Antonio, Tex.) 1913-????
- Place of publication:
- San Antonio, Tex.
- Geographic coverage:
- La Prensa
- Dates of publication:
Año 1, no. 1 (Feb. 13, 1913)-
- Bexar County (Tex.)--Newspapers.
- Mexican Americans--Texas--San Antonio--Newspapers.
- San Antonio (Tex.)--Newspapers.
- In Spanish and English.
- Issued also in a daily ed.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 47, no. 2013 (Jan. 31, 1963).
- Microfilm published by BMI Imaging Systems; issued in series: Chicano serials collection.
- sn 84045483
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information