Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Anderson herald. (Anderson, Ind.) 1911-1987
Anderson, Ind. (1911-1987)
The Anderson herald. : (Anderson, Ind.) 1911-1987
- Alternative Titles:
Anderson herald and Anderson daily bulletin
Anderson herald-Anderson daily bulletin
Anderson Sunday herald
- Place of publication:
- Anderson, Ind.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W.M. Toner
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 79, no. 9 (Aug. 6, 1911)-v. 118, no. 250 (Apr. 4, 1987).
- Daily (except Mon.)
- Anderson (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- A special issue commemorating the Centennial of the "Herald" was issued in June 1968.
- Merged with: Anderson daily bulletin (Anderson, Ind. : 1918), to form: Anderson herald-bulletin.
- Published jointly with: Anderson daily bulletin, as: Anderson herald and Anderson daily bulletin, Aug. 31-Sept. 8, 1973. Title varies slightly.
- Sunday editions have title: Anderson Sunday herald.
- sn 84045515
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information