Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Evening courier. ([Charleston, S.C.]) 1798-179?
[Charleston, S.C.] (1798-179?)
Evening courier. : ([Charleston, S.C.]) 1798-179?
- Alternative Titles:
Evening vesper courier
Vesper, or, The evening courier
- Place of publication:
- [Charleston, S.C.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Bounetheau & Evans
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 31, 1798)-
- Charleston (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Charleston County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- "The publishers refer to their paper editorially as the 'Vesper, or, the Evening courier' ..." Cf. Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers.
- "Vesper" appears within title ornament.
- Also issued in microform from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers
- Last issue located: Vol. 1, no. 32 (Nov. 16, 1798). Cf. Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers.
- sn 84045527
View complete holdings information