Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The South-Carolina gazette, and public advertiser. (Charleston [S.C.]) 1784-1786
Charleston [S.C.] (1784-1786)
The South-Carolina gazette, and public advertiser. : (Charleston [S.C.]) 1784-1786
- Alternative Titles:
South-Carolina gazette, and the public advertiser
- Place of publication:
- Charleston [S.C.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Printed by Nathan Childs, & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 2, no. 56 (Mar. 3, 1784)-v. 3, no. 197 (July 9, 1785) ; no. 198 (July 12, 1785)-no. 270 (Jan. 14, 1786).
- Charleston (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Charleston County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Charleston County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210029
- South Carolina--Charleston.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204603
- Issued as: South-Carolina gazette, and the public advertiser, July 12, 1785-Jan. 14, 1786.
- July 16, 1785 and July 19, 1785 both called Vol. 2, no. 200.
- Microfilm available from Readex Microprint Corp. as part of the Early American newspapers series.
- Publisher varies: Childs, M'Iver, and Co., Mar. 12, 1785-Jan. 4, 1786 ; Childs & M'Iver, Jan. 7, 1786-
- sn 84045529
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information