Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The world. (New York) 1883-1893
New York (1883-1893)
The world. : (New York) 1883-1893
- Place of publication:
- New York
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- [J. Pulitzer]
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 23, no. 2369 (May 15, 1883)-v. 33, no. 3404 (Apr. 14, 1893).
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the New York Public Library.
- sn 84045537
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information