Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Finance and commerce. (Minneapolis, Minn.) 1984-1988
Minneapolis, Minn. (1984-1988)
Finance and commerce. : (Minneapolis, Minn.) 1984-1988
- Place of publication:
- Minneapolis, Minn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Credit Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
-[100th year], no. 252 (Sept. 29, 1988).
Began in 1984?
- Biweekly during terms of Criminal-Tax Appeals Courts
- Criminal law--Minnesota--Cases.
- Criminal law.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00883328
- Taxation--Law and legislation--Minnesota--Periodicals.
- Taxation--Law and legislation.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01143921
- "An Appellate courts opinions edition of the daily business newspaper, covering all criminal opinions of the Minnesota Supreme Court and Minnesota Court of Appeals and opinions of the Minnesota Tax Court."
- Available on microfilm from the Minnesota Historical Society.
- Description based on: 92nd year (Aug. 9, 1984).
- Numbering irregular.
- sn 85000256
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information