Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The daily Calumet. (Chicago, Ill.) 1965-1984
Chicago, Ill. (1965-1984)
The daily Calumet. : (Chicago, Ill.) 1965-1984
- Place of publication:
- Chicago, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
- Calumet Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 85, no. 15 (Oct. 20, 1965)-v. 103, no. 84 (Apr. 11, 1984).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Calumet Region (Ill. and Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Chicago (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- South Chicago (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Continues the numbering of Chicago daily Calumet.
- Preservation microfilmed in cooperation with the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library as part of the United States Newspaper Program; the years 1965-1978 (on 62 microfilm reels) are available for purchase from OCLC Preservation Service Centers.
- Split into: Daily Calumet (Lansing, Ill. : City ed.), and: Daily Calumet (Lansing, Ill. : Suburban ed.).
- sn 85000550
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information