Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Fashist. (Putnam, Conn.) 1933-1940
Putnam, Conn. (1933-1940)
Fashist. : (Putnam, Conn.) 1933-1940
- Alternative Titles:
no. 41-43, 46-51, 54
- Place of publication:
- Putnam, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Ceased with no. 59 (avg./okt. 1940).
No. 1 (īi︠u︡lʹ-avg. 1933)-
- 8 or 9 issues a year
- Russian Americans--Connecticut--Newspapers.
- Russians--Political activity--Foreign countries--Periodicals.
- Russians--United States--Newspapers.
- Soviet Union--History--Revolution, 1917-1921--Protest movements--Periodicals.
- "Izdanīe Glavnago shtaba russkikh fashistov."
- Description based on: No. 1 (īi︠u︡lʹ-avg. 1933); title from masthead.
- In Russian, with some text in English.
- Latest issue consulted: No. 59 (avg./okt. 1940).
- Most issues for June 1938-Nov. 1939 have back page set up as alternate illustrated front page in English, with brief propagandistic text.
- sn 85022385
View complete holdings information