Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Rural visiter. (Burlington [N.J.]) 1810-1811
Burlington [N.J.] (1810-1811)
The Rural visiter. : (Burlington [N.J.]) 1810-1811
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Burlington [N.J.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- D. Allinson
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 30, 1810)-v. 1, no. 52 (July 22, 1811).
- Burlington (N.J.)--Newspapers.
- Burlington County (N.J.)--Newspapers.
- New Jersey--Burlington County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213840
- New Jersey--Burlington.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01237018
- Available on microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Months also called first-twelfth month.
- Title page of bound vol. has subtitle: a literary and miscellaneous gazette.
- sn 85025044
View complete holdings information