Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Democratic recorder. (Fredericksburg, Va.) 1842-1862
Fredericksburg, Va. (1842-1862)
Democratic recorder. : (Fredericksburg, Va.) 1842-1862
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Fredericksburg, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.M. Campbell
- Dates of publication:
Began with Sept. 9, 1842 issue; ceased in 1862.
- Fredericksburg (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Spotsylvania County (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Virginia--Spotsylvania County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208346
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 45 (Feb. 14, 1843).
- Publisher varies: S.G. Daniel & F.S. West <June 14, 1849>; R.B. Alexander <Nov. 11, 1857-Feb. 17, 1860>
- Weekly ed.: Weekly recorder.
- sn 85025098
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information