Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Virginia star. (Fredericksburg, Va.) 1869-1884
Fredericksburg, Va. (1869-1884)
The Virginia star. : (Fredericksburg, Va.) 1869-1884
- Place of publication:
- Fredericksburg, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Rufus B. Merchant
- Dates of publication:
Began in May 1869; ceased with Mar. 5, 1884 issue.
- Fredericksburg (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Democratic. Cf. Cappon, L.J. Va. newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 52 (May 14, 1873).
- Editor: Rufus B. Merchant, <1873>.
- Microfilm available from New York Public Library.
- sn 85025107
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information