Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Baltimore evening post. (Baltimore [Md.]) 1792-1793
Baltimore [Md.] (1792-1793)
The Baltimore evening post. : (Baltimore [Md.]) 1792-1793
- Alternative Titles:
Baltimore evening post and daily advertiser
- Place of publication:
- Baltimore [Md.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Printed by Philip Edwards
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in Oct. 1793.
No. 1 (July 13, 1792)-
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Baltimore (Md.)--Newspapers.
- Baltimore County (Md.)--Newspapers.
- Maryland--Baltimore County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204502
- Also issued on microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp. as part of the Early American newspapers series.
- Published as: Baltimore evening post and daily advertiser July 31, 1792, to Oct. 29, 1792.
- sn 85025137
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information