Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Lassen advocate. (Susanville, Calif.) 1873-1934
Susanville, Calif. (1873-1934)
The Lassen advocate. : (Susanville, Calif.) 1873-1934
- Place of publication:
- Susanville, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Partridge & Slater
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 8, no. 26 (Jan. 4, 1873)- v. 69, no. 146 (Sept. 28, 1934).
- California--Lassen County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213137
- Lassen County (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Also published in daily ed. Apr. 1934-
- Called Weekly ed., Apr. 6-Sept. 28, 1934.
- Editor: John C. Partridge, Jan. 4, 1873-June 15, 1878.
- Issues for July 6, 1878-May 6, 1921 called also whole no. 677-whole no. 2925.
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- sn 85025150
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information