Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Mendocino Democrat. (Ukiah City, Calif.) 1866-1881
Ukiah City, Calif. (1866-1881)
The Mendocino Democrat. : (Ukiah City, Calif.) 1866-1881
- Alternative Titles:
Mendocino weekly Democrat
Weekly Mendocino Democrat
- Place of publication:
- Ukiah City, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Mat Lynch
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1881.
Vol. 2, no. 15 (May 25, 1866)-
- California--Mendocino County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215516
- Mendocino County (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "Weekly" appears over masthead ornament, Jan. 24-Mar. 6, 1868.
- Editor: Alex. Montgomery, <1876>.
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- sn 85025154
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information